Monday, November 23, 2009

NEAF shirt spotted in Peru!!

I'll have to get Rikki to do a little write up about what it's like living in Peru.

Here is an image of Rikki with Jesus, the guy who drives her too and from "work" every day.

Is that a NEAF shirt that Jesus is wearing??

As some people know, Rikki lives in Peru. She runs the Lunt office from a small office in the town near where she lives. It must be nice to be chauffeured to and from work.

When I get into the office in the morning, I see the mouse cursor on her virtual terminal moving around. She uses an internet based program to chat with Jen in the office all day for free!! You know she's here all day, but you never see her...

I won't say that it hasn't been without it's small glitches, but I have to say that the virtual commuting really works even over thousands of miles to a developing country..

What else does Rikki do in Peru and how did we get this worked out?? I'll have to get her write up a little blog and send in some pics..

Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment